Coffee drinking is adding some kilos to your annual weight, warn British Experts. An important suggestion is coming from British experts, who are suggesting people to keep a regular check upon their weight as they fear that a daily cup of latte coffee adds approx 4.5 kg (10 pounds) to the drinker's weight every year.
They explained in their statements that even a small cup of latte coffee with full-fat milk is filled with 153 calories whereas a cup of black coffee with semi-skimmed milk contains only 35.
It's time that all the health-conscious people start learning minutely about their calorie intake (insisted experts) because the negligence will not at all serve them with the desired benefits for which they avoid junk food and try to lessen the intake of the fat and sugar levels.
REPS ran a dietary study over 2,000 British adults and noticed half Britons as overweight or obese. They have warned that the numbers can grow. Researchers doubt that the boom noticeable in high-street coffee shops is severely fueling the obesity epidemic in Britain and thus urging people to keep a watch over their weights.
Above facts have been reported by the Daily Express, citing fitness trainers' body the Register Of Exercise Professionals (REPS).
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez