It has been reported that a bank cashier has been compensated with £18,500 for the injuries caused to her while lifting a heavy bag of coins. The cashier identified as Mary Deller had been working with NatWest bank.
She succumbed to the injuries in 2010 while picking up the bags of £1 coin. She never thought that her life could have been so miserable. She was happy with her life prior to the accident. But now she can't even move.
Confined in her wheelchair, the lady can hardly move. After the accident, she feels suicidal. She said that compensation cannot make her life normal. "I bent down to pick up two lots of coin bags, which had 500 £1 coins in. I couldn't get out of bed because it hurt so much and my doctors signed me off work for eight weeks".
She informed that doctors have prescribed her seven tablets which also include anti-depressant. Although Mary Deller got injured while working because of her own negligence, the bank has offered her help in the form of compensation. Mary Deller is depressed over her health condition.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez