It has been reported that a patient of locked-in syndrome, Tony Nicklinson lost his life at his home. Tony Nicklinson did appeal to court for euthanasia, right to end his life, but the court didn't allow him to end his life.
However, before succumbing to death, Tony Nicklinson did twitted good bye to the world. He twitted, "Goodbye world the time has come, I had some fun". Tony Nicklinson was 58-years-old when he died. His family members and his lawyer informed that he died a natural death.
Police will not be investigating the case as no clue of murder of planned death has appeared. Besides, the lawyer of Tony Nicklinson has asked the public to respect the privacy of the deceased's family members.
Following the death of Tony Nicklinson, his children and wife left message on social networking sites asking people to respect their family privacy and also said that Tony Nicklinson died naturally. The circumstances and situation that led to his death have not been revealed by the family members. Tony Nicklinson was affected with the paralyzing disease during his official trip. His family members stood by his side during his encounter with the disease.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez