There is no doubt that percentage in regard to education for children in care in Wales has been improving. However, it can also not be denied that there a lot many fluctuations in the same, which disrupts to main consistency.
As per a statistics, it has been revealed that 29% of above mentioned group do not attain education. If the percentage is to be compared with children from general category then it would be known that there is a substantial gap.
Same has been said by Alan Morris, who works at the Wales Audit Office and said that efforts should be made to reduce the gap, so that even the former group is able to get education. There are certain cases in which children, who were in care, have done quite well in studies. They have not only completed studies, but have also gone to other places to complete their higher education.
"Although today's report shows improvements in the educational attainments of looked-after children, it is concerning that many of these children are still not achieving their potential", said Auditor General Huw Vaughan Thomas.
The Welsh Government as well as local authorities have been taking out polices, so it can be assured that no child suffers problems in education.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez