An injured gardener has claimed that doctors at Glangwili General Hospital failed to note his broken neck and sent him back with the same. Darren Langabeer was rushed to the hospital after he was attacked.
Doctors seem not to have taken the condition seriously, as they sent him back with some painkillers. Health investigators were of the view that the condition would have got quite serious for Darren and he could have suffered lifelong paralysis.
They have launched an investigation and have said that strict action will be taken against them, if found guilty. After five days of hospital stay, Darren was asked to leave for home, but Darren was not well at that time. He was having numbness in his arms and was having severe pain in his neck.
It were medics who found that he was having a broken neck and treated him immediately with needle therapy. "I'm only 40, and with a young family I was really scared to death. I could have been left in a wheelchair for the rest of my life", said Darren.
Darren was later admitted at the University Hospital of Wales and has been asked not to do any kind of activity for at least three months.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez