Though, it is widely believed that the longer one works out, the better shape he is in. It is merely a public perception, published lately in the American Journal of Physiology by researchers at the University of Copenhagen, a study asserts.
The team, after getting involved in the thirteen-week long review, says that 60 minutes are higher than average. Rather, only a 30-minute exercise on a daily basis can help one reduce sufficient weight and get back into a good
The unhealthy body mass index can be easily converted into a perfect one with the sweat produced during a half-an-hour exercise. The study followed some 60 healthy, still weighty, Danish men engaged in an effort to lose
weight. It showed that those who trained for 30 minutes a day were able to shed 3.6 kilos in a period of three months.
However, the ones on a longer work out had lost only 2.7 kilos, while the fact that both the group lost 4 kg of body mass still remains. Besides, exercise for 30 minutes helped people burn more calories than their counterparts on
heavy exercises like biking and running.
It is thus daily exercise of 30 minutes is being recommended as the same also helps retain enough energy as well.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez