With advancement in technology even difficult things become easy. One such thing is paternity test, as a new mobile DNA testing facility has been launched. The facility, which is more like a moving van, is grabbing a lot many headlines these days.
Paternity test was considered to be one of the most complicated processes as it involved the testing of DNA. However, now things have become quite easy and one can avail the facility at any time. This new moving facility, which cruise around New York is named as "Who's Your Daddy?"
One can get DNA testing done at the cost of $299, and there are many more facilities in regard to biological procedures. Experts are now raising concerns for the same, and were of the view that the things have been evolving so quickly that there are chances that people might not be ready for such fast changes.
The clinic cum moving van has been founded by Health Street and is being operated by Jared Rosenthal. He explained the procedure as tests are being taken by a technician and they are later sent to a laboratory, which is in Ohio. Experts were of the view that paternal tests are becoming quite common these days.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez