In a breakthrough revelation, it has been revealed that people can learn even when they are asleep. The study being taken out by a group of researchers from Weizmann Institute has found that when certain odors are released with a certain tone, a person gets familiar to it.
He shows the same familiarity when he listens to the same tone and starts sniffing for the smell even when it is not being released. The pattern was being observed both the times when the person was asleep as well as when he was awake.
In order to reach at the above given result, the study researchers conducted an experiment and the findings of it have been presented in the Nature Neuroscience.
Anat Arzi from the Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel explained the experiment. He said that they played certain sounds when volunteers were asleep and immediately released specific scents. It was being noticed that volunteers used to take long breathes when came across pleasant fragrance. At the release of bad odor they used to indulge in shallow breathing.
In the second stage, it was being noticed that the sounds were enough for volunteers to go in the same mode even without the release of those scents.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez