Coda Automotive, which is a renowned electric-car maker, has issued a recall notice with the national highway Traffic Safety Administration, a report has unveiled recently, for its Chevrolet Sonic 2012 Coda sedans.
It is being suspected by the organization that some of the Coda sedans have faulty airbags i. e. these side curtain airbags might have been installed in an incorrect manner. Besides, it has doubts that some Chevrolet Sonic subcompact cars made in 2012 probably have improperly working windshield-washer systems.
The General Motors Co. says that these systems’ windshield washer hose are likely to get split from the washer-fluid reservoir. Also, these doubts are the reasons why the company has been asking all the cars to be returned for a check.
Nearly 44,668 Sonics, built in between May 5, 2011 and Feb. 24, 2012, are being recalled, as per the findings. The dealers of the firm would hold an investigation into the same, says the report, with an aim to make rectification wherever necessary.
Since, affirms the car-maker company, such faults like lack of available washer fluid as a result may possibly lead to a crash or sometimes can cause visibility problems. The inquest is to begin by next month.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez