If you too are a fan of Apple’s iPad but your pocket is restricting you to get your hands on the device then there is good news for you. Apple very soon is launching its latest mini version of iPad in October this year.
An iPhone event is expected in September but you are mistaken if considering the debut of this smaller iPad during this time. It will take some time and users still have to wait longer. In October a special launch event would be conducted, following which the consumers will be able to grab the device. According to information sources, this new tablet with a screen display of less than eight inches will be known as the “iPad mini”.
Apple never believes in launching any of its products together and therefore its new iPhone and iPad will be introduced at two different times of the year.
In earlier times as well, with the launch of a new product, Apple’s main focus is entirely on that particular device and its operating system.
Apple-focused technology blogger John Gruber also noted the same in his post titled “Sharing the Stage”. He clearly explained that Apple would never want “reviews of both a new iPhone and a new-size iPad appearing at the same time”.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez