Space-rover Curiosity sent by NASA on Mars has this Tuesday i. e. August 28 astonished one and all, a report has uncovered lately. This time it has sent music radioed for the very first time to Earth from another planet.
The space rover that landed successfully on the Red planet and provided pictures of varied things on the same, with its own shadow on it, has broadcasted the world premiere of "Reach for the Stars”. The same is the name of a new song being released by will. i. am.
Will. i. am is a rapper from Black Eyed Peas, the report has found. It is being said that it was for a second time that the rover has sent a human voice from another planet. The song has been backed by an orchestra citing human collaboration.
The song’s playback was started by Bobak Mohawk Guy Ferdowsi, Flight director following the beaming back of 150 million miles separating Earth and Mars. The event making the interplanetary debut of the song by the rapper was hosted by Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) of NASA in Pasadena, California. The group also hosts the Mars rover Curiosity’s mission control.
"I never thought in a billion years a song would hitch a ride on a rocket”, said will. i. am.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez