Though he denies the allegations being levied on him, there are strong chances he can face imprisonment of five to 10 years. It has been alleged that a Swiss acupuncturist has intentionally infected his 16 patients with HIV infected body fluids.
The acupuncturist used to operate a music school and side by side used to work as a self-styled unlicensed acupuncturist from 2001 to 2005. During this period, he has infected 16 people with HIV infected body fluids, such as blood, breast milk and semen.
The regional prosecutor at Bern has cleared that the man has not been living with HIV, so there can be no angle of frustration and revenge for carrying out such acts. Police has been investigating the case, but they have not been able to find the object, which was being used to prick the victims.
On the other hand, the defendant has refused to accept any of the blames being levied on him. "The defendant denies everything that is alleged”, said the prosecutor in his statement.
Authorities concerned started an investigation at the time when a number of cases in regard to the same were being reported at Inselspital, a hospital in Bern. Investigations are still going on, as the person has not been proved guilty.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez