Certain Ready Pac fresh sliced fruit packs have been recalled due to suspected salmonella contamination. In order to decide the status on the same, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency has been monitoring the recall.
The suspected products contain mangoes of Daniella brand, which earlier also have been recalled for the contamination. It is therefore, suspected that the packs would also be having the salmonella contamination.
The packs were supplied in certain parts of Canada and in British Columbia, Alberta. Though no complaint has been registered in regard to Ready Pac fruit packs, there have been many cases due to Daniella brand sliced mangoes in Canada and in the US.
In order to make sure that there is less loss, the Canadian Food inspection Agency has asked people not to consume mangoes of Daniella brand. They have also been instructed that if they feel a need to visit to GP then they should not make any kind of delay.
Salmonella infection is said to be quite serious infection, which has fatal affect on children, elderly people, people, who have recently recovered from disease and expecting mothers. Daniella has said that people can contact them at their helpline, which has been specially started for the purpose.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez