As per a think-tank Reform Scotland, there are many changes, which can be included to improve the quality of services being provided to patients. They have carried out a research in which they made a series of recommendations that will help patients to choose medical services as per their choice.
Reform Scotland has affirmed that an increase in competition can prove quite beneficial in improving in GP services. They further stated that a lot of things depend on the locality from which a person is coming.
Clarity is needed from the side of the government, thinks Reform Scotland. They said so, as already a lot of confusion is prevailing in regard to postcode lottery system. People remain confused over accessing their services.
Henceforth, it is recommended that the government should not believe in competition and should employ all GPs on NHS salary. If not, then it should encourage true competition and allow private companies to open surgery facilities.
"It is the lottery which is the problem that you have no control over the services you receive. GPs are private contractors to the NHS", said Geoff Mawdsley, Director of Reform Scotland. He affirmed that one should be provided with more services to choose from.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez