She was aware of the fact that one day she will suffer from dementia, as it runs in her genes. Michelle, 43, started writing diary in which she used to write about her condition, feelings and how she wanted to be cared.
Her fears were not wrong, as she started witnessing the early symptoms of the disease at the time when she was just 28 years old. In order to confirm her doubts, she got her DNA test done and found her fear to be a stark reality.
Michelle's husband Steve Boryszczuk, 47, had never thought that she has to send her wife to care home. His planning for their future was quite different, as he wanted to spend her elderly hood together with their grandchildren.
Steve said that he was amazed to see the diary being written by Michelle. He never got to know when she collected so much information about the disease. However, now the diary is helping him to take care of Michelle as per the way she wanted.
One thing that he could not fulfill was to keep Michelle at home only. Michelle did not want to go to care home, but her condition had deteriorated to such an extent that it was impossible for Steve to handle her alone. He does feel guilty and try to compensate her guilt by spending 12 hours with Michelle at the care home.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez