Government of Lebanon has got stricter with its policies as it has finally brought a ban over smoking in some of the public areas. From now onwards, smokers will not be allowed to enjoy a puff in coffee shops, restaurants and bars.
This is not it, the Lebanon legislatures have even called for a ban over the tobacco advertisements. It has been claimed that the tobacco industry is trying to grab the attention of the youngsters. Tobacco has been associated with life threatening diseases. It is estimated that half of the deaths due to lung cancer whelms up because of the ill habit of smoking.
It has been reported that smokers found guilty of smoking in the closed public areas will be imposed lefty fines. The charges and fines will vary from place to place. It was necessary to bring a ban over the smoking in the public areas as it has been found that people who don't smoke are made to suffer because of smokers around.
The World Health Organization figures show that about 46% of male in Lebanon and 31% female are into the unhealthy practice of smoking. Smoking is injurious to health.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez