After seeing the determination to provide quality care to patients at Blount Memorial Hospital, it has made many experts to know the reason behind the same.
It is now that it has been found that Jeanne Ezell, who is the pharmacy director for last 22 years in the hospital, has been making sure that the hospital staff makes no mistake while handling cases. Her strong will can be noticed when one visits the hospital, as the hospital staff makes sure that they discuss medication with patients and clarify their doubts.
Ezell said that since her joining, she has made sure that there are no medication errors and everyone receives quality treatment. Don Heinemann, who is the chief executive officer at the hospital, was of the view that no difference has come in Ezell. She was the same 22 years back and now also she has the same zeal for her work.
While talking to Ezell, she revealed her liking for pharmacy. Ezell was of the view, "I decided that there were a lot of growth areas for pharmacists in hospital practice and I felt like I wanted to be a part in leading the way". She gives credit of her success to her staff members.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez