Findings of a recent research have proposed that women who are active and engage themselves in household work, including gardening, walking and cooking, are less likely to be diagnosed with breast cancer.
The European Prospective Investigation Of Cancer analyzed the association between diet, lifestyle followed and disease among 8,000 women who were treated for breast cancer.
The conclusions subjected that the women who were highly active, lowered their chances of developing the disease by 13%, in comparison to those who led an inactive lifestyle. The women who indulged in moderate levels of exercise were 8% less likely to develop the disease.
Sarah Williams, from the Cancer Research UK, asserted that the findings of the study are not somewhat new or the ones, which have not been known since. However, the results don't correlate to the ones already known in regards of the disease and physical activity.
However, Williams said, "This research doesn't just look at the time we spend in the gym, it involves anything where you're basically getting a little bit out of breath, getting a bit warm, moderate activity".
Williams added that it might sound shrewd but definitely indulging in household activities increases level of physical activity.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez