These days, it has become common to suffer from inflammation, which is the result of infection and so called 21st century's lifestyle. There are many other factors, which lead to inflammation in the body and some of these factors are pollution, denatured diets and sedentary lifestyle.
Dr. Joseph Maroon, who is positioned as a senior vice-president at the American Academy of Anti-Ageing Medicine, was present at the 6th Annual A5M Conference, which was held on Anti-Ageing and Aesthetic Medicine.
Maroon was of the view that with life passing at supersonic speed, no one has time to cook fresh food, which leads people to consume processed food most of the times. Consumption of processed foods increases inflammation in body.
While explaining the way to reduce inflammation in the body, Maroon said, "But a Mediterranean style diet with a high intake of vegetables and fruit, lean protein, whole grains and nuts, along with exercise and - where possible - reducing stress".
He is not among those who believe in recommending and not following the same. Maroon said he also takes the diet, which is nutritious and fresh. His breakfast consists of steel cut oats and green tea and his lunch includes salads and breads.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez