Though a lot many pharmaceutical companies across the globe have been making cuts to reduce costs, Roche Holding AG has cleared that it is not going to become part of flocking. The pharmaceutical industry has been facing stiff competition from companies, which have been producing cost effective generics.
However, Roche Holding AG said that they are going to spend more than 8 billion Swiss francs in order to develop more new drugs. Experts said that Roche Holding AG is one of the companies, whose position in market in unshakable, as it has a lot many cancer drugs to its kitty.
This credit has given the company a robust sales growth, but some of its products also face strong competition. Roche Holding AG, which is also known as biggest maker of cancer drugs across the globe, has been planning to develop some personalized medicine. This will help the company to retain its position in the market and would also let them to spread its arms in the field of research and development.
"More than 60 percent of our pharmaceutical pipeline projects are coupled with the development of companion diagnostics in order to make treatments more effective", said Severin Schwan, who is eth chief executive of the company.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez