Very soon, Apple is about to introduce its next-generation iPhone on September 12. Once again, its sales that were once fallen due to "rumor and speculation"-delayed purchases in the second quarter, will likely to make a return.
The device has not been launched yet but the analysts have already predicted a high demand for it. According to them, it will generate massive revenues with its early sales only.
As estimated by Wall Street, there seems to be a sale of around 22 million to 23 million during the September quarter. But if this next generation iPhone is shipped on September 21, then the same could go even much higher.
Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster calculated this iPhone sales to range between 26 million and 28 million units. He speculated, "We believe that if the 21st is the actual ship date, Apple could sell 6 million to 10 million iPhone 5s in the final week of September barring supply issues".
Historically, there are some primary weekend sales of iPhones that have really made big numbers with the following launch of each successive model. And to hit the same, even this device needs to have a grand opening weekend, which is certainly possible with this device.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez