A private midwife hired by a woman fearing to give birth for a second time did blunder while aiding her and eventually caused her to die, a recent report has unveiled.
Claire Teague, 29, had earlier given birth to twins, not normally but by emergency caesarean section. And of the two, only one had survived. The same incident this time made her worry and for the same Rosie Kacary was appointed by her to help her conceive at home.
While she was totally dependent on the midwife, the midwife did not disappoint her as she successfully gave birth to her baby son. But, this time the son had to lose his mother only. It has been found that the soon after the nurse left her home, Mrs. Teague suffered heavy bleeding.
Following her immediate shift to Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading via an ambulance, doctors came to know she had not got a third of her placenta removed. They first tried to stop her bleeding, but later discovered this as the reason for the continuous flow.
It has been told that she had grown a massive haemorrhage, which made her to lose her life later that day only. “I have looked at thousands of placentas and, this placenta, I must say, I was quite shocked”, said Dr. Helen Allott, consultant gynaecologist.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez