Have you ever calculated as to how much you pay annually over parking fee? Well, if you haven’t then you should start calculating. Recently, it has been found that Britons are paying about £8 billion, every year, over parking fee.
As compared to last year, the parking fee has increased by 12.5%. The increased parking charges have dampened the morale of the people as they now avoid going to town centers. The parking fee of Knightsbridge is highest in the central London.
At Knightsbridge, the vehicle drivers are charged £36 for just three hours. Besides, it has also come to light that motorists are not provided with enough space to park their vehicles. Although they are paying high charges for three hours parking, they spent six to 20 minutes and finding parking space.
The Head of Confused. com, Gareth Kloet, was reported saying, “In today's difficult financial climate, people have had to find ways to save every penny possible. Over-priced parking charges are a problem that every motorist in the country has to deal with”.
The local authorities should step in to save motorists from escalating parking fee. Besides, it is also necessary to make arrangements for adequate parking space.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez