Cheryl Cole has decided that she will be making a U-turn and returning to judge the UK X Factor. She previously mentioned how it used to be in the past.
However, the famous English recording artist and songwriter, who was terminated from the US show along with Simon Cowell, will be getting along with Judge Gary Barlow to judge the UK show at his judges' houses stage.
A show source said, "Cheryl was loved by X Factor viewers and they will be delighted she has agreed to join Gary to help pick his finalists. She knows exactly what Gary needs to look for".
Further, it was mentioned that her final decision of judging the show will help the show gain extra ratings, as she will surely prove out to be a valuable addition and also this could help her attain a affirm position in the show, if she wants to.
It has been reported that the suggestion of including Cheryl in the show was made by Gary and Cowell made no efforts in that. Cowell recently flew back to UK to help the show stand.
It was highlighted that Cheryl shares a special bonding with Barlow, as she was along with him singing at the recent Jubilee concert.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez