Dame Jo Williams, working as Care regulator chair for the Care Quality Commission, has decided to resign from her position soon as she has announced the same, according to a report revealed newly.
As per the report, the National Audit Office along with the health select committee of MPs had last year claimed the organization was not up to the mark. The reports of the assessment showed that a lot of improvement was needed by the firm.
However, the chairperson was claimed as dedicated and tireless by the Department of Health. The organization was also charged over exposure of abuse of people residing at the Winterbourne View care home. And now though she tried, her failure to sack a colleague over criticism has brought her also under tight scrutiny.
It is being said by the health and social care regulator in England that the experience has undoubtedly made her feel privileged, but it was time that she quits. She is now awaiting a person who could replace her so she leaves sooner as possible.
While believing that the firm is developing further with registration of 40,000 providers, she said, "It has been a privilege to hold this important role but I now believe it is time for a new Chair to lead CQC into the next stage”.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez