September 30 has been declared to be the day for CIBC Run for the Cure. This has been the largest event to be held in Canada, which will be led by volunteers to raise funds for a cause.
Participants and volunteers will be raising funds to help those affected by breast cancer. The funds will be directed towards the research of the deadly disease, its acknowledgement and awareness. Previous year, as many as 170,000 people participated in the event, raising more than $30 million.
One of the participants of last year was Molly. She was found to be suffering from breast cancer the same year. When she participated in the event, she was undergoing her chemotherapy and radiation therapy, hence was a part of the ‘Pink Love’.
Molly asserted that they were able to raise near about $4,000 and the feeling was amazing. Molly’s cancer is now decreasing, so she will again be taking part in the event. She said, “I have a mini-little ponytail again, and I'm back to work full time. The event is part of her crusade to help find a cure for breast cancer”. She affirmed that she completely supports the fight against breast cancer.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez