Published in the journal Pediatrics, a study has come forward with a strange suggestion that children should be left for some time while they are crying, for the same may benefit not only your children but you as well.
Strange indeed, but true! The team is claiming the same on the evidence that children get longer and better sleep after crying. It is being suggested to all parents that this kind of an approach helps their babies to learn managing themselves.
The team says that immediate comfort to children every time they face a problem may ruin them. They may not learn to cope with different problems in life. However, waiting for some time before soothing them would allow children to settle themselves.
To initiate this way, one may start from waiting for two minutes, followed by a four-minute wait and then a ten-minute wait extending the time as days pass. `Controlled crying' or one other method i. e. 'camping out' may be extremely helpful as these allow parents as well as children to have a good night's sleep for longer duration.
As a consequence, parents face less stress as well as women reduce their risks of suffering post-natal depression, the team concludes.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez