A man in South Australia became a victim of wicked drugs due to which he killed himself by running into polls and tress. It has been reported that the man consumed illegal drugs, 25B-NBOMe and 25I-NBOMe.
Although the incidence took place in March, the fear and tremor among the people about the incidence is still fresh. It has come to light that similar deaths have also taken place about 11 days ago. The cause of the deaths was again the use of illegal drugs.
An investigation over the drug has found that 25B-NBOMe and 25I-NBOMe are manufactured in China and was bought by the victims through internet. During the investigation, it has further come to light that the drugs are made up of hallucinogens, 2CB and 2CI, which are banned in South Australia.
Derryn Phillips, a drug investigator, informed that the effect of the drug is weird as people after consuming it behaves irrationally. If a person over doses it then the aftermath will be dire. People have been made aware of it so that further incidences could be prevented. The investigation is being carried out. It is hoped that soon the culprits behind bring the drug to the South Australia will be found.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez