Get ready for October as the Month to celebrate breast awareness is drawing near. On the month of October many color themselves pink to bring awareness among women about the need to get themselves tested for breast cancer.
In the coming October, golf clubs of Australia will be contributing towards the awareness month by offering tribute to the women who lost their lives to cancer. Breast cancer is common cancer among women.
Every year, a large number of women are diagnosed with all over the world. On 28th of October, National Pink Golf Day will be celebrated. Each and every participant of the event will be gifted with free decoration tools for bringing awareness among the people.
Meanwhile, it has been reported that Julien Macdonald has recently designed a bag to raise funds for breast cancer patients. He said, “When designing the bag, it was important to me to create something iconic that women will be proud to use, but also make a bold, colourful statement to raise breast cancer awareness - I certainly Hope it will be a talking point at the checkouts”. It is hoped that in the coming months enough funds will be raised to meet with the challenges of breast cancer patients.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez