Have you been working harder and spending extra time in the office to meet your financial goals? Well, it time for you to stop spending extra time in the office as it can hamper your heart. A recent research has found that overtime can lead to poor heart health.
According to researchers of Finnish Institute of Occupational Health, about 80% of people, spending extra time in the office, succumb to heart attack. For the research, the researchers analyzed about 12 studies conducted in past.
In those studies about 22,000 people from all over the world took part. During the research, the researchers claimed that longer working hours increases a person of succumbing to heart attack by 40%. The researchers further noted that people in their mid-life tend to have poor brain activity if the spend 55 hours while working in a week.
The findings of the researchers might help in preventing heart attacks. Every year, millions of people succumb to death because of heart failure. People should look after their health while spending extra hours in the office. Good lifestyle can help in improving quality of life. Besides, one should not forget, long working hours can adversely impact heart.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez