Yes, there is time and you can still contribute your share to prop up Macmillan Cancer Support. GTFC player Liam Hearn has announced that the World's Biggest Coffee Morning, fundraising event will be organized on September 28 that on Friday.
The event will be organized at MKM Building Supplies, which is in Grimsby. GTFC player Liam Hearn is expecting a huge support and has said that nothing could be a much better way to do fundraising while having a cup of hot coffee.
Hearn, who has been suffering from Achilles and has been recovering from the same, was of the view, "I believe in supporting this well-worthy cause, because so many people have been affected by cancer some way or another".
He opened up on his association and reason for the same. Hearn was of the view that he lost his grandmother due to the deadly disease and this is the reason that he is quite emotional about supporting Macmillan.
On the other hand, preparations have been going great at MKM, said Jeff Brand, who is the contracts manger at MKM. He was of the view that they are going to play raffle and a lot of contests are also going to take place on the big day.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez