Increasing medical costs in America is taking toll on people. As per recently released Consumer Reports, it has been revealed that people, who do not have prescription drug coverage, are taxing their health.
They have been found to be taking risks in terms of their health, like they are not attending doctor's appointments, and are also not taking medical tests. Moreover, they are not getting their prescription report filled. Credit for the same should go to increasing costs.
It is the fourth year of Consumer Reports survey, and officials were of the view that they found the conditions getting deteriorating with passage of time. Lisa Gill, who is the editor of prescription drugs for Consumer Reports, was of the view that the fourth year has proved to be worst year among all the survey.
Some of the stark realities, which were exposed through the survey were, 62% of Americans, who do not have medical cover, have declined of taking medical tests, 45% have said that they do need to fill a prescription and 51% have not attended medical procedure.
Not only this, it has also been revealed that people have also been making cuts on groceries and on other shopping.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez