A few months ago, Microsoft announced about Surface, a line of Windows 8 tablet and Windows RT tablet, two versions, with different strategies, RT for the main stream users and the other one for those demanding for more needs. However, the company made no mention regarding its price.
However, all credits to Kindle Fire HD's $199 price tag, which assures that the tablet would cost around $299 or might be less. Well, an analyst also believes that the price would range between the mentioned limit.
Shaw Wu, an analyst with Sterne Agee, said, "We believe the pressure for MSFT to price its Surface tablet aggressively is now greater than ever. Initial press reports indicated a price point of $599, a premium to the new iPad".
However, Wu asserted that now it is being supposed that the MSFT will have to launch the tablet at a price of $299 or lower, so as to provide it with a chance to establish itself in the market and fight its rivals.
Further, it has been mentioned that the Kindle Fire HD cannot compete with the Surface tablet. One cannot look out for the Kindle Fire HD as an all-purpose tablet, while the other one serves the purpose. But majority of the users won't consider the fact.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez