It would not be a wrong thing to say that Twitter officials have really scratched their brains to make sure that the safety of the site remains undisturbed. This is the reason that they have hired iOS hacker Charlie Miller for the same.
To reveal information about Charlie Miller then he is a mobile security expert, but he got attention in the market, when he hacked Apple's iPhone. Miller has confirmed that he will be joining the company on Monday. It seems that Millers’ aspirations have turned out to be true, as for a long time, he desired to work with Twitter.
A spokesman from Twitter was of the view that Miller will be positioned as Software Engineer in the company. Experts were of the view that it was a smart move taken up by the Twitter, as who knows better about hacking and other vulnerabilities than a hacker.
It is said that Miller would be making sure that the website is from any hacking attack and if some problems occurs then he will take care of the same. “It’s going to be bug genocide, my friend!” were the views of Miller, who wrote the same on his Twitter account.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez