Pinterest seems to be the new love among techno savvy women. Yet again, women’s love for this website was expressed through a study. As per a study being taken out by Pews Internet & American Life Project, it has been revealed that 20% of the American women, who use net, cater to Pinterest.
Some of the reasons for which the website is being used by women are, to put wedding themes, creative ideas to decorate homes, touring places and cooking tips.
After seeing such a strong association with women, it would not be wrong to say that the website has become one of the top preferences for online time spending of women. In order to reach at the above given result, the study researchers were of the view that they have assessed 1,005 adults, who fell in to the age category of 18 and above.
It was found that 19% of them were found to be using net for logging into Pinterest. Moreover, it was also found that these women considered themselves to be not less than creators.
Lee Rainie, who is the director of the Pews, was of the view, “Some of the more popular subjects on Pinterest are likely to be especially interesting to women, such as food, fashion, interior decorating and design”.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez