It seems that Federals have used all the possible efforts by which they can bring down unemployment percentage. This might be the reason that the Federal Reserve has announced about its quantitative easing also known with the name of QE3.
It has also been revealed that they are also going to take an additional loan of $40 billion and that too per month. It is considered to be one of the efforts to stress-free the economy, which has been witnessing a lot many high and lows for a long time now.
Scott Brown, who is positioned as chief economist, has analyzed the situation of the Federals. He was of the view that the open-ended securities move will depend on the jobs market. However, it seems that the move will prove to be quite a lucrative offer, as the Labor Department has announced about the 96,000 jobs openings.
Though there is a decline in unemployment rate, it is being expected by the Federals that the unemployment rate will remain between 8 to 8.2%.
"Having low interest rates, consumers are more likely to be able to borrow, take risks and to make car and home purchases”, further asserted Brown. It is said that the efforts of Federals will surely bring a decline in mortgage rates.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez