A recent report confirmed how a duo of Kent is camping outside Apple's flagship store for a week in order to catch hold of the new iPhone 5, which is expected to go on sale from Friday. It is being done for a noble purpose as Ryan Williams and Peter King would sell the new offering to raise funds for Cancer Research UK. The Current price of the phone is over £500.
It has also been told that Mr. King's mother lost her life due to cancer some 3 years ago, while a friend of Mr. Williams had suffered bowel cancer.
"Our supporters find many weird and wonderful ways to raise money for us, often motivated, like Ryan, by someone close to them dealing with cancer", said Lynn Daly, from Cancer Research UK, who is of the view that it would take some really good time for the duo to get their due, though their attempt is worth applauding.
As of now, it doesn't matter how much the duo is able to raise as the way these two are making efforts in the direction of raising funds, it would not be wrong to say that they have set a benchmark for others to follow unique ways of supporting the cancer charity.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez