For some time now, a lot many health benefits have been revealed about coconut oil. Some experts find virgin coconut oil to be quite healthy and swear on its daily use. In fact, Australian model Miranda Kerr says that she has to have four spoons of virgin coconut oil.
Recently, yet another use of coconut oil was being found. As per a recent study being taken out by a group of researchers from the Athlone Institute of Technology, it has been revealed that coconut oil treated with enzymes is said to be very effective against Streptococcus bacteria.
The study, which has been presented at the Society for General Microbiology conference, which took place at the University of Warwick, England, has won a lot of appreciation.
Dr Damien Brady, who presented the study at the conference, was of the view that treated coconut oil is also able to give a stiff fight to the yeast Candida albicans. Dr Joseph Mercola, who is a known author, could not remain untouched by the charm of coconut oil.
"It may surprise you to learn that the naturally occurring saturated fat in coconut oil is actually good for you and provides a number of profound health benefits", further asserted Mercola.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez