As per reports, it has been found that the person, who was being bitten by snake near Easthampton, is on recovering spree. The person was doing trekking on Mount Tom and that was the time when he got bitten by the deadly snake.
He was then immediately taken to Baystate Medical Center, which is in Springfield. Larry Cournoyer, who is positioned as Lieutenant in the Holyoke Police was of the view that incident took place on Saturday and he was immediately given anti-venom.
Larry informed that the person was quite brave, as he brought the snake in a bag, so that more could be known about the snake. However, some reports have also said that the victim killed the snake before getting him along in the bag.
Identity of the victim has been remained under wraps. This might be the reason that police denied of providing identification details about him and even the hospital authorities said that they cannot provide the details.
"People should be aware of their surroundings and know that there is the potential for snakes to be around on Mount Tom", said Larry. Same concerns were being expressed by the Centers for Disease Control and they have said that 7,000 to 8,000 people get bitten by snakes and that too every year.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez