As per reports, it has been revealed that the Canadian Food Inspection Agency has been warning people about contaminated meat, as it contains E coli. Moreover, It has been found that the food inspection agency has also told to not to consume meat, which is sold under XL Foods products.
There are a lot many bands to which the XL Foods products sell its meat including Kirkland Signature and Safeway. Till now, no cases have been registered against the illness, but the authorities concerned have been warning people to not consume the beef.
Some of the brands, under which the meat has been sold are, the Kirkland Signature, and Calahoo Meats brands, among others.
Experts have warned that it is not vital that if a certain product is laced with E coli then it have to smell bad, as otherwise also it can be contaminated with the same. Some of the common symptoms of the disease are severe stomach pain, diarrhea and fever. In serious cases, it can also cause stroke and seizures and may be life threatening as well.
The CFIA has told that they have been taking out further investigation on the same and will then let know about further details about the case.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez