There is no doubt about the fact that positive and go getter attitude in life can take you places. A positive attitude in life is said to keep a person healthy and happy. However, on the other hand, depending on luck makes one lose control over own life.
The same concept was being used by a group of researchers from the Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research. They were of the view that people who believe that their actions can bring a lot many changes in their lives are the ones who are healthy.
This is due to the fact that they make sure that they make all the efforts to lead a healthy life. They eat healthy meals, go for regular walks, and drink less. In order to reach at the above given conclusion, the study researchers said that they have assessed the lifestyle and personality traits of more than 7,000 people.
Professor Deborah Cobb-Clark, who is positioned as the director at the Melbourne Institute, was of the information is vital, but till the time people will not have that urge to bring changes in their life, nothing much can be done. "Our research shows a direct link between the type of personality a person has and a healthy lifestyle", said Clark.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez