Published recently in the journal Clinical Plastic Surgery, a study by a team of researchers at the University of Southern California has discovered that women like a masculine shape of their eyebrows more these days.
Fashion prevailing some decades ago is again being followed by women, the researchers say, and ladies' eyebrows are being penciled again closer to eyes on their wish.
Fashion magazines dating back to 1946 were considered so as to analyze features of models and actresses, the report finds. The aim was to help surgeons conduct forehead lifts, the report says.
Using callipers and rulers to encapsulate the finest details, the team noticed that arched pairs saw an augment in their demand in the mid-1960s; however they were previously popular for a number of years.
The reason was the belief that it makes the women look younger. But, it is now that lower and flatter eyebrows are preferred more with the highest points away from the nose. And the same is certainly beneficial for long-faced women as it improves their impression.
"The ideal youthful female eyebrow is gradually becoming lower and flatter than it used to be, making it less different from the male eyebrow", said the researchers.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez