A new study is claiming that before calling someone under a middle-aged group, you must think twice. Since, mid-age now does not come up when one enters his 40s; rather an age of 55 decides the same.
As per the findings, even the ones at the age of 70 years do not believe themselves to be elderly. They also agree to the same once they cross this age. So, gone are the days, when one at 36 years of age or in his 50s was called as in his ageing state.
1,000 UK adults above 50 years of age were examined during a review and it was found that new cut-off points are being introduced with passing off generations. On in every five people was found to believe that middle-age did not start until one crosses 60.
After different opinions, the team took into consideration all saying new middle age continues for a 14-year period. Love to Learn's Director Gill Jackson was quoted as saying, "Adults in their 50s are overwhelmingly upbeat about the benefits of their age group. They have greater freedom and financial security and have a huge appetite to learn new things".
Most of the older people want to learn computers and gardening as well as digital photography these days, the report says.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez