Time is approaching close for the kick-off ceremony of this year’s Smile Cookie Campaign and it seems that the staff at the Wetaskiwin Tim Hortons locations has already started doing their bit for the cause.
One can also say that the efforts of selling cookies and coffee by the staff at the Wetaskiwin Tim Hortons locations have officially kicked off the campaign on Monday morning with an aim to spread the maximum cheer at the Wetaskiwin Hospital & Care Centre. The staff at the hospital and the volunteers set up a table in the lobby of the hospital and started selling cookies and medium coffees for $3 from 9 a. m. to 1 p. m.
The one-day sale at the hospital supports this year’s Smile Cookie campaign, which has been planned to run until Sunday at the Tim Hortons locations.
The campaign aims to raise maximum money in Wetaskiwin to donate it to the Wetaskiwin Health Foundation and help their bit for the purchase of a pediatric crib.
Regarding the campaign, Ms. Kristy Burner, Manager of the north Wetaskiwin Tim Hortons, said, “I had heard that the Stollery (Children’s Hospital in Edmonton) does a big kick off party, and I thought this would be a great way to start the Smile Cookie Campaign and to help support the community”.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez