The American Cancer Society is to carry out a study on a wider scale into the causes of cancer, a recent report finds. It is therefore that people in Albany are being urged to come forward in large numbers and enroll themselves for the same.
It is being said that the study is go long for 20 years and people's support is must to comprehend what factors, including behavioral, lifestyle, genetic and environmental, exactly lead to the deadly disease. Since, finding the cause can only pave a way to prevent its occurrence.
"We've done great things to help people who are going through a cancer battle, but this is the most important thing we've done to directly fight the disease of cancer", said Chuck Reed.
As per the findings, people of ages 30 to 65 years are in particular being urged to extend a helping hand. The aim is to register some 300,000 adults until December 2013.
The Cancer Prevention Study 3 is an online survey, as told, and interested people can visit the website. Nonetheless, one condition to be fulfilled is one must not have been diagnosed with cancer. The report says that during the 20-year period, surveys would also be sent at some intervals to the registered.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez