Concerns regarding HIV infection have not declined anyhow so far, a recent report has unveiled. It is spreading continuously, failing all efforts and treatments to kill it from the root.
Men having sex with men often fail to use protections and unknowingly contribute in the increasing cases of HIV/AIDS. The NZ AIDS Foundation is therefore again highlighting that no matter what, a commitment to use condoms was and is going to be the most important tool in New Zealand to fight the sexually transmitted disease.
A seminar was conducted this morning, wherein NZAF Executive Director Shaun Robinson said that the use of condoms by gays is an 'effective condom culture’. Also, it was warned that individuals should not perceive that a suppressed HIV level would help minimizing the infection spread.
Since, in the wake of the same, a drastic scenario could be seen. It is being said that at present also, one in five men are not aware they have the virus. And though, Treatment as Prevention or TasP is lauded largely, effects of the same need more factual information.
"We must not relax our proven effective use of condoms in pursuit of the 'false glimmer' of an easier solution”, said Robinson.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez