Recent reports have revealed that an estimated 60 Kidney Foundation supporters will be a part of the Give the Gift of Life Walk, which is scheduled to be held on Sunday.
It has been reported that the event is amongst the 42 others organized across the region to raise funds during the month of September
The five-kilometer walk will be started from the Harmony Square. It is being expected that those, who have been transplanted with a kidney, those who have donated, their families, patients on dialysis, renal experts and their colleagues and families, all will be taking part in the event to generate as many funds as they can.
Special provision of a small route has been introduced for all those, who feel they will not be able to cover the five-kilometer distance.
Sylvia Collins, Head of the Brant chapter of the Kidney Foundation, asserted that they know several dialysis patients, who are very enthusiastic to be a part of the event and prepare themselves for the event.
Previous year, over $14,000 was generated by the event at the local levels. The funds raised are diverted towards the Kidney Foundation, which utilizes it for research purpose and to aid the patients.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez