Not many days have passed when a study being taken out by Stanford University concluded that there is not much difference between organic food product and non-organic foods.
Lead author of the study Dena Bravata clearly claimed that one should not make their preferences towards organic food just because it has been frown in a different manner. Dena further asserted that there is not a much difference between the two.
As soon as the news was read by organic farmers, they expressed their anger. One of the farmers, who do organic farming, was of the view that the study has sent a wrong message among the US people. He further revealed that not many people are aware of the fact that how much chemicals are present in fruits, vegetables and other items, which are being grown through conventional method.
He further affirmed that though the conventional food items have to be passed by the Environmental Protection Agency, there are a number of chemicals, which have consumed in such a way that it causes long term problem.
In fact, it has been found that the food, which is being assessed by the Environmental Protection Agency, had a great number of pesticides in the food items.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez