After declaring regarding the major updates made by the company Apple to its mobile operating system, the users experienced a few problems this week, the first one to mention was the inclusion of the company's mapping technology and leaving out the long used Google's Maps app, which has served since the company launched its first smartphone in the year 2007.
The newly updated maps have proved to be troublesome and have no match with the Google maps service.
Well, the conservative understanding made it clear that the company was not acting in its original manner by launching a, but obvious imperfect product. The new iOS 6 map mess is definitely a humiliation for the company.
All this showcased made a new title to the story: With famous and renowned Steve Jobs, no more along with the company to grip over and consider the minutest detail, will this turn out to be the first small failing of the Apple's huge force?
Following the death of Steve Jobs, this year Tim Cook was appointed as the new CEO, analysts have been seeking to catch hold of any minutest mistake made under his leadership and probably, this was an indication of phase of problems at America's top most valued company.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez