The medical practitioners and researchers have recently found a new respiratory illness that has already affected a man in Britain. The man is said to be going through a treatment for a newly found disease.
It has been informed that the newly found respiratory disease is similar to the Sars virus which killed many in 2002. The virus spread globally and took toll over hundreds of lives. The disease called coronavirus has affected two lives till now.
The recent case of the disease was first found in Qatar and now has been transferred to London. However, the first patient, who was diagnosed with coronavirus failed to survive. Investigation over the disease has been called.
The investigators will be looking at the factors that contributes towards the illness. Professor John Watson from UK's Health Protection Agency, noted, “Further information about these cases is being developed for healthcare workers in the UK, as well as advice to help maintain increased vigilance for this virus”. The investigators are of the view that the coronavirus is caused by a bug that is responsible for casing Sars virus as well. Further details will be unveiled after initial investigation.
US Business News
New Zealand News
- After Suspected Botulism, CFIA Warns People
- Health Care Education Necessary for the Future of Province: Analysts
- B.C. Government Grants $700,000 for Managing Facial Deformities
- Michelle Shocked delivers hate speech about homosexuality at her gig
- Guess who Justin Bieber got burned by?!! His ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez